Monday, July 27, 2015

Fat Shaming Update

I regret that i have neglected to keep my readers informed s to my progress towards weight loss.  I began my journey at 340 lbs.  I currently weigh 325 lbs and have recently bought a pedal cycle to get a good degree of exercise in a day.  It was only $30 but is a great way to get exercise for a person that may have difficulty moving about.  Since I began a workout regime I have become more mobile and feel much more energetic I try to workout for at least 1 hour daily but most of the time ending up doing 2 hours because I watch television while I work out and lose track of time.  It feels very good to become more active.  I do hope I will be able to maintain the motivation to keep to my diet and exercise schedule.

I do have to admit that the allure of food has power over me but I try and replace my gluttonous habits with more healthy alternatives and in doing so I am able to take in far less calories and thus keep to a 1500 calorie a day diet.  I try and gorge myself on fruits and vegetables.  I say gorge but i average about a plate of these choices daily with soup for dinner and coffee or water to keep my appetite at bay.  I would love to tell you how easy it is to make these lifestyle choice but it is difficult to change a routine weather it be exercise or dining.  But my motivation increases daily as these things become part of my daily routine and as time passes it become easier and easier to stick to my goals.

I confess that sometimes I slip and have the occasional pastry or bowl of ice cream, I am partial to burgers and fries as well.  So I have picked one cheat day a week.  I have chosen Sunday, on this day I can have one meal during that day consisting of whatever I want.  It helps me stick to my regime if I know that one day a week I can eat whatever I like.  

I hope this post finds all of my readers well.  I hope in my time posting my thoughts I have been able to inspire at least one person.  I hope that one day I will be able to  look back on my life and see that I have made a positive contribution to mankind.  We all have been given the gift of life.  What we choose to do with it remains our choice, so I urge you all to go out and make choices that will aid your fellow man.  Do not sacrifice for your fellow man for sacrifice is always damaging to at least one of two parties.  I urge you to share.  Knowledge, wisdom, love.  These are the true riches of the world and something worth the effort.  I leave you now my friends to your day and I to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment