Thursday, December 3, 2015

To My Readers

Hello my friends, I hope my work has been enjoyable for you.  I am writing this because I would love to hear from you and your thoughts about what I have written.  Positive or Negative all comments are welcome.  I write these stories because writing makes me happy.   Everything I write is dedicated to my daughter's whom I love very much, they are who made me the writer I am today.  Weather I am a good or bad writer makes no difference.  Because of their inspiration I have been motivated to do something more with my life than just sitting and watching the worked pass me by.

I hope that I have given you joy as well.  I would love to hear from you in the comments or my personal email jackisgar.author@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you, and any thoughts on what my next story should be about or a particular direction you hope one of my series takes or just a nameless thought I would love to hear it.

Jack Isgar

No comments:

Post a Comment