Saturday, May 21, 2016

Temporal Revisionist Historian



I am a TEMPORAL REVISIONIST HISTORIAN (TRH for short), you may not know what that is at this point but in about 100 years there will be an agency created for the emergence of new technology, technology that will allow the human race to travel through time as one would travel to the store.  Please understand that I write this story under duress and although my captors have allowed me to include this it makes no difference there is nothing you can do to save me.  By the time this story is viewed by anyone I will be long dead.

You may ask why I am being forced to write this story.  I would like to tell you that it is for the good of mankind or some misguided attempt to save the world from a despotic future, but I would be lying. The truth is, I am bring forced to write this story or I will be tortured for non-compliance.  I am not in a place where I have the luxury to say no to my captors.

Who are my captors?  That is the question isn’t it.  I would like to know as much as you would.  They have not told me who they are.  Only what they want.  My captors have given me the freedom to express my true feelings, they do not believe it will take away from the story.  I was captured here in the year 2013 during a routine revision.  My cloaking and temporal device malfunctioned.  Usually when this happens another Revisionist would arrive immediately to retrieve me having observed a disruption in the time stream.  We also use current technology in whatever era we are stranded in to send out an SOS that only other TRH agents would be able to understand then when the stranded agent is retrieved the SOS is removed from the time stream.  

This time was different.  Someone should have retrieved me the moment my technology malfunctioned, but no one came.  After about 10 minutes I was set upon quite unawares by my captors.  I was placed in a hood blinding me and transported my terrestrial vehicle to an unknown location.  While in route it was made clear to me they knew who I was and what my purpose was and that no one would be coming for me.  I have to admit for the first few hours I didn’t believe them.  Never in the history of the TRH has an agent ever been lost and the idea that I am the first is not something I wish to be remembered for.  This story will be split into many section so my captors can continually post them in order to keep the story alive.  I pray my colleagues will see this and come for me but it seems I have been forgotten.  I do not know how or why this is possible only that it is.

In this I will be describing methods used for time travel and the purpose and importance of the work of the TRH.  I will outline event in history we have helped shape and alternate history we have erased from the time line.  I cannot imagine what effect this will have in history and the exposure of the Temporal Revisionist Historians in the time line can prove to be paradoxical, I pray this will not be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment