Monday, October 17, 2016

Yesterday

How we wish we could go back to yesterday and right the wrongs we have committed. I made a mistake many years ago and I have suffered every moment since.  Now my life has come to a crossroad. A nexus in my timeline has been created and two paths are laid before me, unlike the past I do not have control over which path I will venture down.

For the past two years life has been unbearable. My heart has been torn from my chest and all I have wanted to do was to slip into the abyss and escape the hell I find myself in every waking moment.  I just want relief from my pain. An end to my suffering. I want to die. But I made a promise. I do not break my promises but it does not mean I don't have an unyielding desire to finally be free from this accursed existence.

I wanted to believe that my sacrifice was worth it. To know going to my grave that I have given all I could to those I love most. But alas I feel this is not the case and I will die knowing they see past me. They will never know how much I love them and I would pay any price for their happiness.
Please do not forget me if I should pass. Remember me so that I may live on in the hearts of those I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment