Monday, November 2, 2015

Announcement for my readers

Announcement:

Thank you all for taking an interest in my work.  I love writing and I hope you all enjoy the stories I have written thus far.  As a thank you I have decided I am going to begin posting the rough draft chapter of a book I have been working on. I am not going to be posting it to reddit because I feel it should be exclusive to the loyal readers.

I thank you for all the time you have spent reading the things I have written and I hope that I have been succesful in sparking your imagination. The book I will be posting chapter by chapter is called 


"The Center Pointe"  



Keep in mind this book is a very rough draft, I am posting it to give my readers and inside look at what the orginal manuscript will look like before the finnished product hits Amazon.  Many things may not make sense and even ramble at time, through this readers may get a good understanding of my process of writing.  I hop you enjoy it.  I will be posting a new chapter every Sunday.  Don't hestitate to leave your comments and impression for me. 

Thank you all for your support.


Jack Isgar

No comments:

Post a Comment