Saturday, October 17, 2015

Styx part 3

       I begin this post today with a thought.  Why do humans so often look for ways to sabotage each other when it is in their nature to work as a collective to advance their interests?  My boat is host to innumerable souls that only thought of themselves against their better judgment, yet they are still surprised at where they end up.  When I bring them to the far shore and they are forced from the boat, they scream in ignorance when the lost souls descend upon them.  Later I see them again, lost, they have learned nothing.  I think to myself, “Maybe in their next life when they are in the position of those they preyed upon, maybe they will learn.”  Yet.  I have seen so many live many lives and learn nothing.  Where they go when the universe gives up on them, what they become, is beyond comprehension or description.  Their existence poisons the living.

                I would love to see the universe do away with such poison, I think the human race would be much better off without that dark influence.  The screams of these souls echo through the barrier between the realms, the living hear their screams of pain and anger often, it influences all of humanity with no regard for location, country or mentality.  It is on each human to ignore those voices and impulses a look to something greater.  If you could fill my realm with a positive force of voices and not just an overwhelming baying of lament then maybe you can make a better world.

                Ammit once told me of the great priests of the Egyptian empire, these men on a daily basis would exert their power over the week and use their position for their own wealth and prosperity, when they would cross over they thought Osiris and Thoth would be kinder to them in their judgment and prosecution because they served the god, Ammit would sit there as their hearts would be fed to her and priests were doomed to wander this earth for eternity.  Ammit stated their hearts heavy with sin were a tasty treat but the ignorance and misguided perception of these people never ceased to amaze her.  She once asked me if I was ever tempted to allow these people to depart from my boat to a more favorable destination.  I answered her.  “I have never been tempted to merit those who do not deserve it although my heart is heavy with a desire to transport more of those that do.”  With this conversation at an end she took her leave and I was left to wonder what she might do in my guise.  I cannot allow the sinful exception because they give lip service to those they pretend to fear.

                I must acknowledge those of you humans who give your all to life, you may stumble, you may fall but ultimately your struggles for good are noticed and loved by the ones you believe in.  Your priests and those in power would like you to fear your gods, to bow in servitude of their supposed messengers, that there is a war between good and evil for your soul.  Know this, there is no war for your soul, the devil has no desire for your allegiance that entity is there to punish the evil not to coddle them.  You love of the Devil incurs his wrath and you will be the recipient of this wrath upon your arrival in his domain.  I hesitate to say his for your gods have no genders, gender is a procreation tool assigned to living biological organisms in order to advance your species.


                Explore and understand your life and the truth of it before you come to me or you will be forever lost,  what you religion teaches you is not always the case, nor is there a singular truth you should grasp onto, if your leaders and religious officials will not lead by example then they are not worthy of your attention, you should not have to go somewhere once a week to pay lip service, if you are a true believer then you temple is within your own heart and you do not need to give your money to enrich someone else, give your charity to those who most need it not those who demand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment