Saturday, October 17, 2015

Styx part 4

                  I thought today I might give you a glimpse into the world that I inhabit.  Ones who take a ride on my boat see different things than I see.  When it comes to the state of mind the dead see different things.  One who was evil may see eternal fire, one who was greedy is usually eaten over and over again by the spirits of those they wronged.  I hope that these posts reach at least one person who will learn from my words.  I have spent so many years watching the dead.  I do not believe that many people deserve where they end up due to their ignorance in life.  People in this world have no idea what awaits them on the other side.

                A typical man or woman upon death will feel as though they have been separated from their body.  They may have a strong feeling of loss or in some cases freedom, again, depending on the state of mind upon death.  Many times they will be as a third person observing the goings on in the environment around them, at this point what humans refer to as physics have no meaning, the dead become fourth dimensional beings with new knowledge of time, space and matter.

                What I see in my world is vastly different than what the dead see in my world, the truly lost and truly damned are those that see what I see, all others are spared.  Upon the realization of your death you will be brought to the bank of a river.  If you have lived a just and true life, you will see a bright sky, smell the sweet aroma of flowers and honey suckle around you.  The shore will be gentle, the water cool and inviting.  I will come to you in a boat of oak and birch.  My oars are of the deepest ash.  You seat a plush silk cushion with an umbrella to cast a gentle shade upon your brow as I take you along the slow moving river to your destination.  You may see fairies of legend swirling around you their wings glistening in the sun and droplets of water sparkling on their nude flesh as they fly in and out of your line of sight.  In the distance you may glimpse the mermaids of myth that will beckon you to explore the deep with them, their breasts heaving with strength just below the waters crest.  This is a pleasant world, a world I have taken so few to.  This is the place I wish all that ride my boat could see, perception is the reality of the universe and a person’s mind can create wonder of paradise or horrors of hell.

                If you have lived a life of greed, violence, envy or hate… you will see my world.  This is a world of fear and remorse.  A realm where the souls call out in the darkness begging for the release of death ignorant to their demise.  Upon their death they will fall heavy to the shore of a stony river overgrown with thistle and weed, there is no sky here, no sunlight. There is a vast roof of a cave with sharp stalactite’s that hang overhead, sometimes in the distance you can hear them crash to the earth or water.  Here the air is putrid and sickly sweet as if something were rotting just upwind.  The breeze here is harsh and cold.  Here is a place of misery.  I come to you on a boat of bone and skulls hewn together with mud and reed.  My oars are of gnarled driftwood overgrown with algae.  My boat comes against the current of the river creating a sickly wash of foam and insects which wash upon the shore at your feet biting a numbing your toes.

                When you board my ship you will sit upon the rib cages of murders and rapists, you weight will cause the spirits that still inhabit these bones to moan with fatigue and pain, there is no hope in this realm.  I will bring you up the river against a current of black water, frost and frigid air will emanate and the cries of the dammed will beckon you.  Look over the side of the boat and you will see the lost and forlorn reaching for you from the black depths, their souls casting an unearthly glow dispersed through the blackness. 

You have created this realm.  Humanity has taken the darkness of their hearts and poured it into the water of the Styx.  Here there is no salvation, there is no hope.  You have created me as well.  A Boatman to row you through these waters.  I used to have fear upon my birth, but I have been blessed to become accustomed to this realm, though I hope one day to see the paradise some speak of, I have become content with this place. 


I have never become desensitized to those I have to bring here, their cries to god begging for another chance, as if the creator would listen to their pleas in death.  You did not listen to his pleas in life, in your passing the creator has become deaf.  You had your chance to go to him yet you retreated from him, now you must live with me in my realm a realm of despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment